Imagine coming home from an amazing trip with a scrapbook full of memories already done…
I will share with you ways in which to “shop your stash” to create your very own travel scrapbook kit, with all of the supplies you’ll need to take with you and scrap on the go. We will discuss the importance of minimizing unnecessary supplies by figuring out what to take and what to leave home, as well as the option of prepping your pages beforehand. I will share tips on how to write detailed and compelling journals without spending too much time writing. I will also share ways to add your photos and bits of ephemera to your pages as you journal.
Whether you’re a traveler who would like to begin documenting your journeys in a scrapbook, a seasoned travel journaler who’s looking to be more creative with your
This is a self-paced class, meaning once you have access to the course contents, you may begin and work on the class at whatever time, in whatever pace suits you. All course content will be available to you the minute you sign up and login to the course website.
What The Course Includes
- A private class website with 7 lessons
- 10 videos
- 2 downloads
- A private Flickr group
- PDF download of the entire class
- making your own traveller’s notebook
- making your own inserts and pockets
- compiling your own travel scrapbook kit
- prepping your pages beforehand
- adding photos to your journals
- adding ephemera to your journals
- writing detailed and compelling journals
Plus tons of examples from my own personal travel journals to inspire you as well.
Ready to dive into the world of Geoscrapping?
If you are, Sign up today!